A downloadable game
The world is coming to an end. This ending is an opportunity, though. What will come after we fade away? Shape what comes next by choosing the seed of the future. Explore a space and discover the 52 stories that make up the game.
Controls: WASD to walk, Mouse to look, Left click to pick up, Right click to rotate. Space jumps, shift runs.
Programming, writing, music, and some art by Davin Pavlas (@onidavin)
"Skateboard" and "Crushed Can" by Lindsay Pavlas (@LindsayPavlas)
Paintings by Francisco Goya, Henry Fuseli, John Martin, and Leonora Carrington
Music made using the Tyrell synthesizer (https://www.amazona.de/amazona-de-freeware-synthesizer-tyrell-n6-v3/)
Static noise by Mbazzy https://freesound.org/people/Mbazzy/
Thanks to the Dreadzone creative community for the support!
This game uses a ton of Unity Asset Store assets! Some are free, some are paid, and some are modified.
- VK House 6by vk-alpha
- Space Toys by Funfant
- YGS Videogame by YGS Assets
- Megaprops by MG Developments
- Small Props Pack by Rivermill Studios
- Bathroom Props by Kobra Game Studios
- Cluttered Desk by Longitude Unknown
- Origami Paper Crane by Longitude Unknown
- Old Pans by Pixelcloud
- Realistic Cardboard Boxes by Hit Jones
- Clock Free by Webcadabra
- HQ Lion Statue by NOT_Lonely
- Deodorant by Deployer
- Skateboard by Bek
- Kitchen Props by Jake Sullivan
- Pizza by YGS Assets
- Mobile Cellphones by YGS Assets
- Jack-in-the-box by Jesper Molander
- Fruit Pack by Astro3D
- Cans O' Cola by Entuvu Interactive
- Survival Kit Lite by Rowntec Assets
- Office Supplies by Entuvu Interactive
- Record Player by VIS Games
- Books Pack by Vertex Studio
- Acoustic Guitar by NOT_Lonely
- SpaceSkies Free by NightSoundGames
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.